Saturday, March 9, 2013

3 years?

Wow. It has been nearly 3 years since I last posted an entry. A lot has happened and changed... even in the blogger world. I need to spend time learning the new features.
Instead of trying to catch you all up on what has been happening, I am just going to start new.
Here's a random list of facts about me right now:
I turned 27 on February 5th
I LOVE to read
I am in the process of moving out of my ex bf's house.... a 16 month relationship. (Danny)
I have 4 cats

I was diagnosed in 2010 with Friedreich's Ataxia which has caused me symptoms such as:
heart problems (chest pains)
balance issues
lack of coordination
slight hearing difficulty
slurred speech
motor skill issues

I use a walker and I am in the process of finding a supplier to get me fitted for a wheelchair. I miss things such as the mall, amusement parks, anything with a lot of walking.
I am going to try to post as much as possible. Right now it might only be on Saturday's because I am nowhere with internet.
Well, I am going to go change up the look of my page, or try to anyway.
Take Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment