Saturday, March 23, 2013

Food Baby

I look pregnant. I eat too much and drink too much pop. I don't walk a lot (it's hard) and I can't do a sit up to save my life.
Thus, I have decided to put myself on a diet. Starting on Monday, March 18, 2013, I stopped drinking pop and started eating smaller portions. I want to keep track of my progress here as well as my FA lifestyle. They kind of go hand in hand.
So, Monday I only had 1 pork chop at dinner, a small portion of corn, and a small amount of mashed potatoes, and a glass of milk with dinner, then water.
Tuesday I missed breakfast, but had water at lunch and dinner, and 6inches of a turkey and black forest sub with lettuce, tomato, and lite mayonnaise for lunch and the other 6 for dinner. Then I had half a bag of popcorn while iwatched Pretty Little Liars.
Wednesday I missed breakfast again (i've never been big on breakfast). I had 6innches of an oven grilled chicken sub from subway with lettuce, tomato, black olives, and lite mayonnaise for lunch. i had the other 6 for dinner.
Thursday was a busy day. I didn't eat until 3pm, I had a few granola bars and water. Then around 7 I had a cheese and broccoli baked potato.
Friday, yesterday, I  actually ate breakfast! I had 1 pack of instant oatmeal. For lunch I had 2 granola bars about an hour apart, and for dinner I had 2 small pieces of pizza. Water all day of course.
Today, I have been doing so good this week, i decided to reward myself with a 20oz bottle of Orange Sunkist for breakfast. :-)
Here's a before pic. This is why I am cutting pop and portions. Portion cutting has me hungry most of the time. It's hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment