Monday, May 17, 2010

Saturday, May 15 - Rhonda's wedding

Everything seemed to go wrong for me on Saturday.
First, Rhonda's wedding was at 4:30. Brandon shouldn't have gone, but he had an EMS call at about 2:30 and he went. Regardless of the fact that he should or shouldn't have gone, he tried to get back in time. He had the squad drop him off at home around 4, ran inside and got the quickest shower and shave known to man, lol, and we were out the door and at the church doors at 4:28. I was sooooo relieved. I couldn't imagine missing one of my best friend's wedding. Well, I didn't only have to imagine it, I have to live it because THE CHURCH DOORS WERE LOCKED! I cried and cried =(
Second, after we failed to get in the church, we walked back to my car, that my keys were locked in!!!
As we were waiting for Brandon's pap to bring my extra set of keys up, the church doors opened and the guests started coming out. His pap came to the rescue.... with the wrong set of keys!
We had to ride back to Brandon's with his pap, and as we were getting in the car, Rhonda and Brian came out of the church. When we got home, we had to take Brandon's grandparent's extra car (Brandon's truck was at the fire house), he dropped me off at my car, drove to his truck and parked his grandparent's car, we parked my car, and we hopped in his truck. All of this mess made us slightly late for the reception where we met up with newly engaged Amanda and Chad.
I took a pi of Amanda and she took one of me and of me and B and I got one of her and Chad and I got a few of Rhonda and Brian's first dance (in which he sang to her "You Had Me From Hello") and then my bateries died!!! In all the hustle and bustle, I had forgotten to take an extra pack of batteries!!
Did I mention that I also forgot their wedding card in my car so now I have to mail it, and I forgot a book I had taken for Amanda to borrow in my car too!
OMG - Saturday was a mess... but Rhonda looked absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww,..thank you Chels. It's ok that you missed the wedding. I can't believe they locked the doors! I didn't know they were going to do that. But I'm just glad that you did make it to the reception. I was very happy to see you there!!
    Luv you!! <3

    ReplyDelete